East Harlem Small Business Grant
Union Settlement, Council Member Diana Ayala, Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer, and the NYC Economic Development Corp. are joining forces to offer a $4,000,000 Grant Program to East Harlem’s small businesses in need of COVID-19 financial assistance.
- • Grantees must be small businesses (20 or fewer employees).
- • Annual revenue of less than $1,000,000.
- • Operating within the boundaries of Manhattan Community District 11.
- • Businesses must have been open and operating prior to March 1, 2020.
- • Grants to be used to offset operating expenses (rent, utilities, payroll, insurance, and other operating costs), but may not exceed the lesser of:
- * (a) three months of operating expenses; or
- * (b) $20,000.
For more information call: (347) 567-6376